A media strategy and planning professional with close to 10 years’ experience at agency and brand end across online and offline spectrum.
Confidential (In stealth mode)
Head Of Media – EU
October 2017 – Present
Berlin Area, Germany
2 years 9 months
Sr. Brand Manager
June 2016 – September 2017 (1 year 4 months) Bengaluru Area, India
– Leading media strategy,planning and buying.
- Driving effectiveness and efficiency for all media in the marketing mix for Flipkart and partner brands
- Responsible for delivering on function tasks to achieve overall marekting effectiveness.
- Building newer categories, driving growth and creating private label brands.
Manager – Brand marketing | Digital & Media strategy
January 2015 – June 2016 (1 year 6 months) Bengaluru Area, India
– Responsible for media strategy, campaign planning, aimed at delivering on business metrics and brand building for Flipkart Group companies( Flipkart,PhonePe, Ekart etc.
March 2010 – December 2014 (4 years 10 months) Gurgaon, India
Responsible for driving media strategy and planning for Pepsico India. I was responsible for portfolio and flavours category of beverages.Complete ownership of digital & media strategies for campaigns ranging from new launches, to establishing new brand identity, to brand extensions at national and regional levels. Key responsibilities included driving brand health and maintaining/building positive growth by bringing consumer biased thinking & innovation to media solutions
Lintas Media Group
March 2009 – February 2010 (1 year)
Managing media analytics and integrated planning for brands like Sony, Nokia and HUL Foods.